Tuesday 27 March 2007

The Tedious Cycle

I am bored. I'm bored of life and the way it is, I hate to bitch and say I hate the way it's turned out because it could be so much worse than it is.
But I hate the way it's turned out, everything in my life is at a complete and utter stand still, as it goes I'm just existing, what I'm doing right now can't be considered as living, because I know there is far more to life than this.
For example, when you have no money, you then realise everything you need to do or want to do somehow involves money, whether it's petrol for the car, public transport, car parks, food, drinks at the pub, just small things that you don't even think about seem to cost fuck loads when you don't have it.
I am bored of not being with the guy I long to be with, the guy I love and adore.
I am bored of TV and music, the same stuff over and over.
I am bored of not seeing my friends as much as I want and going for meals and cinema.
I am bored of having no drive and no ambition, because I can't be bothered.

And am bored of writing this.

No comments: